Cross Border Services
ARAB BANK CROSS
With Arab Bank Cross-Border Services you will be able to conduct a wide range of banking transactions in Lebanon and abroad through a variety of value-added products and services. Coming to you from the largest Arab banking network, our Cross-Border Services will offer you a host of benefits specially designed to meet your regional banking requirements with the utmost levels of convenience, ranging from cross-border account opening to access to your cash while traveling, fund transfers and non-resident mortgage loans, as detailed below:
CROSS-BORDER ACCOUNT OPENING*
We offer non-resident Lebanese living abroad the opportunity to open accounts in Lebanon or in any of our branches across our regional network easily with fast and simple procedures just by visiting any of our branches in Lebanon or in their country of residence. This service is also available to any of our customers who would like to open accounts at any of our branches in the region*. The account comes with a host of benefits including:
- Free outward transfers across our regional network, available for Elite and Arabi Premium customers.
- A wide range of competitive products and services available across our regional network.
- Free online access to all your accounts in Lebanon and abroad through our Internet Banking service "Arabi Online" & mobile application "Arabi Mobile".
You can open accounts in the UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Palestine, Jordan and Bahrain from any of our branches in Lebanon.
* Terms & conditions apply.
NON-RESIDENT HOUSING LOAN
With the Non-Resident Housing Loan*, we offer you a range of financing solutions specially designed to help you own the house of your dreams in Lebanon simply and conveniently through any of our branches in Lebanon or your country of residence, with a host of competitive features including:
- Competitive interest rates.
- Loan amount up to USD 1 Million.
- Loan tenor up to 20 years.
- Financing up to 70% of the property value.
* This product is available for Lebanese expatriates in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
** Product parameters and terms and conditions differ for each country.
ACCESS TO THE ELITE SERVICE CENTERS ACROSS OUR REGIONAL NETWORK
Elite members can benefit from our wide regional presence by being recognized as Elite customers across our branch network abroad and will enjoy preferential services and access to the same banking privileges offered in their home country.
*Elite Service is available in Jordan, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, UAE, Qatar &
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on1591 if calling from inside Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad